1500 mg Saffron
Radiantly colored and aromatic, this 100% pure saffron is finished over the low heat of a hardwood fire in the traditional Italian style.
- Each 1500 mg jar contains enough saffron for a full season of recipes.
- Contains threads from more than 200 hand-picked saffron crocus flowers
- Each jar is packed alongside a Lemonfair recipe card.
- Recyclable jar. Light-block label prevents UV degradation and preserves quality of saffron.
- May contain trace amounts of saffron pollen.
- Store at room temperature in pantry. Good for 2 years.
Tasting notes: Subtle notes of ripe fruit, hay. Earthy, floral taste when combined with warm food and beverages.
Harvested to precise standards on family farms located in central Vermont. Packaged with care in Brooklyn, NY.
Shipped in Kraft Paper mailer: 100% recycled and biodegradable.
If this is a gift, leave us a note in the checkout section "Special instructions for seller," and we'll write a personalized note for you on the included recipe card!
Ten percent of profits from Lemonfair LLC will be donated annually to organizations fighting for social and environmental justice. In 2022 we donated to the Environmental Defense Fund.